Marking the python-novaclient component as invalid as these docs belong
in the nova tree alone

** Summary changed:

- The 'Provide user data to instances' article was lost in the current Nova
Documentation
+ User guide was not migrated to the nova repo

** Description changed:

- The 'Provide user data to instances' article was lost in the current
- Nova Documentation.
+ A number of the documents that were previously provided as part of the
+ user guide are missing from the nova documentation.
+
+ # Provide user data to instances

  There is one link to this article in Heat Documentation. We can see it
- on this page: https://docs.openstack.org/heat/latest/glossary.html in
- the 'User data' item. This link is called ' User data (OpenStack End
- User Guide)'.
+ on this page:

- The article needs to be restored. I found the saved version on the
- Amazon website: https://ec2-54-66-129-240.ap-
- southeast-2.compute.amazonaws.com/httrack/docs/docs.openstack.org/user-
- guide/cli.html
+   https://docs.openstack.org/heat/latest/glossary.html

+ (Refer to the the 'User data' item. This link is called ' User data
+ (OpenStack End User Guide)')

- Thank you for attention!
+ The source for this file is here:
+
+   https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals/blob/stable/ocata/doc
+ /user-guide/source/cli.rst
+
+ # Config drive
+
+ The compute API reference refers to it though in the "config_drive"
+ parameter for the "Create Server" action:
+
+   https://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/compute/#create-server
+
+ (Refer to the "Read more in the OpenStack End User Guide." link).
+
+ The source for this file is here:
+
+   https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals/blob/stable/ocata/doc
+ /user-guide/source/cli-config-drive.rst

** Changed in: python-novaclient

  User guide was not migrated to the nova repo

Status in OpenStack Heat:
  Opinion
Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  In Progress