"External Gateway" can be set in the router create form and this form
can be launched from the network topology, so this bug no longer exists.

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Network topology page - assign gateway during creation

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Invalid

Bug description:
   I should be able to set the gateway during the creation of the router.
Because after I create a router on network topology page, I have to go all the
way to the router lists to set the gateway. So I should be able to do that
during the creating process, or right in the network topology page.
  The edit of gateway should be available on the network topology page.