Public bug reported:

Issue
-------
For site to site type VPN, we need to limit the bandwidth of the VPN services,
as the VPN tunnel will cost the bandwidth from the outside public bandwidth
provided by the ISP or other organizations.That means it is not free. The
openstack provider or users should pay for the limited bandwidth.

Propose
--------
So VPNaaS need find a way to meet this requirement by apply Neutron qos policy
in VPN service, then the associated ServiceConnection will be affected by this
Qos policy and do some limitation for east-west traffic.

** Affects: neutron

  [RFE]Support apply qos policy in VPN service

  Issue
  -------