Public bug reported:

Env: devstack master branch

Desc: When creating a project, we can't set the quota for the server
groups and server group members. They are still the default values
defined by the back end. Which can lead to failure of the creation of
the instance if the servers group members quota is not sufficient.

** Affects: horizon

** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: (unassigned) => wei.ying (wei.yy)

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Missing server groups quota management when creating a project

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):