[Expired for OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Dashboard -security groups presentation

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Expired

Bug description:
  When we look at the dashboard and focus on security groups:
  > The writing says "Security groups in use "
  > If we have 2 security groups CONFIGURED  and ONLY 1 ATTACHED TO TENANT(
WHAT MAKES IT ACTUALLY IN USE)  we will see "2 security groups in use"
  > I think we should change the field to "Configured security groups" or show
the actual number of used groups.
  Maybe there should be two graphs? One for Configured and one for Used?