[Expired for OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Policy file distribution breaks security group panel

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Expired

Bug description:
  When using POLICY_FILES_PATH and POLICY_FILES with Mitaka Horizon +
  Default nova/neutron policy files, the security group CRUD options are
  not showing up.

  After I add "create_security_group": "" to the neutron policy file,
  the create button shows up. This behavior did not occur on Liberty, I
  just began seeing it as I started prepping for a Mitaka upgrade.

  Horizon @ 9075f06d014e538e8e17af320ef323129aaa3b40
  Nova @ 98b38df57bfed3802ce60ee52e4450871fccdbfa
  Neutron @ cda226b9da1d4e4b1c045609e3a8352674b772df