commit 227d38e4a19dee58a1679afea7132c88b799fcb6
Author: Lance Bragstad <lbrags...@gmail.com>
Date:   Tue Nov 28 20:16:47 2017 +0000

    Update keystone testing documentation

    There were a lot of stale bits in our testing document. This commit
    attempts to update those bits of information.

    Change-Id: Ie99256a6189a7f00623f29c5c5cd49b046f181fe
    Closes-Bug: 1662623

** Changed in: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  Testing keystone docs are outdated

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Lots of things landed recently related to testing in keystone,
  example: a new tempest plugin, a new devstack plugin which deploys a
  federated environment for keystone, etc. Our docs about testing [1]
  don't have these recent changes and should be updated.

  [1]

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/keystone/devref/development_best_practices.html
  #testing-keystone