commit 3aee4cbac666f080133671790baa9dd42223c996
Author: wei.ying <wei.y...@easystack.cn>
Date:   Fri Nov 17 12:03:56 2017 +0800

    Fix incorrect volume type value in ng images create volume form

    The value of the 'volume_type' is determined by the 'volumeType'
    object [1]. The value of the 'volume_type' changes only the
    'volumeType' object changes. However, the current value of the
    'volume_type' is changed according to the volume object change [2].

    It will cause a phenomenon, when the page is initialized, the value
    of 'volume_type' is empty, when we switch volume types drop-down box,
    its value is also empty, only change the name, description, size and
    availability zone, the value of 'volume_type' is the page selection.

    [1]
https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/master/openstack_dashboard/static/app/core/images/steps/create-volume/create-volume.html#L45
    [2]
https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/master/openstack_dashboard/static/app/core/images/steps/create-volume/create-volume.controller.js#L140

    Change-Id: If754d0c2ced844414c35829d4cefa1fb861522d5
    Closes-Bug:#1737900

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Random volume type on create volume from image

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I want to create a new volume from image, starting from context menu on
images list
  (url: horizon/project/images).
  There is a form, where I can specify name, size, AZ, and volume type.
  For all my tests, volume type is randomly choosen from existing two (in my
setup).
  The same actions called from CLI are correct.
  There is no error in logs.

  environment:
  Ocata
  openstack-dashboard 3:11.0.1-0ubuntu1~cloud0
  python-glanceclient 1:2.6.0-0ubuntu1~cloud0
  python-cinderclient 1:1.11.0-0ubuntu2~cloud0