Public bug reported:

please assist i'm trying to verify glance installation on centos openstack pike
but it states...
as below
[root@controller ~]# openstack image create "cirros" --file
cirros-0.3.5-x86_64-disk.img --disk-format qcow2 --container-format bare
--public
401 Unauthorized: This server could not verify that you are authorized to
access the document you requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials
(e.g., bad password), or your browser does not understand how to supply the
credentials required. (HTTP 401)

 please assist, thanks

This bug tracker is for errors with the documentation, use the following
as a template and remove or add fields as you see fit. Convert [ ] into
[x] to check boxes:

- [ ] This doc is inaccurate in this way: ______
- [ ] This is a doc addition request.
- [ ] I have a fix to the document that I can paste below including example:
input and output.

If you have a troubleshooting or support issue, use the following
resources:

 - Ask OpenStack: http://ask.openstack.org
 - IRC: 'openstack' channel on Freenode

Release: 15.0.1.dev1 on 'Mon Aug 7 01:28:54 2017, commit 9091d26'
SHA: 9091d262afb120fd077bae003d52463f833a4fde
Source:
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/glance/tree/doc/source/install/verify.rst

** Affects: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  Verify operation in glance

Status in Glance: