>From what I can tell, Glance is behaving correctly.  This may be a heat
bug or heat misconfiguration issue.  Feel free to re-open if this
requires more discussion.

** Changed in: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  Setting v2 to true and v1 to false causes HTTPMultipleChoice error

Status in Glance:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I have a question. When I have:
  glance::api::enable_v1_api: false
  glance::api::enable_v2_api: true

  I get error:
  HTTPMultipleChoices (HTTP 300) Requested version of OpenStack Images API is
not available.

  stack_status | CREATE_FAILED
  stack_status_reason | Resource CREATE failed: HTTPMultipleChoices:
resources.image_src: HTTPMultipleChoices (HTTP 300) Requested version of
OpenStack Images API is not available.
  parameters | OS::project_id: 2713f28e0d0e481da6b43ee57b6e01a5
  | OS::stack_id: c4954b03-8979-410d-b1b3-fc97fd50da7e
  | OS::stack_name: blah

  outputs | []

  The following link suggests heat still uses v1 -
  http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-
  operators/2017-March/013081.html

  When I change it to:
  glance::api::enable_v1_api: true
  glance::api::enable_v2_api: true

  I get the error:
  500 Internal Server Error: The server has either erred or is incapable of
performing the requested operation. (HTTP 500)

  We see this in the glance-api.log shortly after:
  Constructed URL: http://0.0.0.0:9191/images/detail?sort_key=name&sort_
  dir=asc&limit=20 _construct_url
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/glance/common/client.py:402

  9191 is the port for the registry and not the api. The service is
  obviously disabled / not running per this pull request. How can that
  be?

  create_image.yml : https://pastebin.com/dn1wx6zn
  stack trace: https://pastebin.com/WssiXWzz