Public bug reported:

Description
===========
Allocation_ratio setted by aggregate metadata don't work in NUMATopologyFilter.
NUMATopologyFilter always takes the allocation_ratio from the compute node's
configuration file.
We do not provide a consistent way to set the allocation_ratio when user use
the AggregateCoreFilter, AggregateRamFilter and NUMATopologyFilter at same time.

Environment

nova16.0.4

** Affects: nova

** Changed in: nova
     Assignee: (unassigned) => yangjie (yang.jie)

  allocation_ratio set by aggregate metadata don't work in
  NUMATopologyFilter

  Description