Public bug reported:

Right now, it seems it is impossible to list resources with a filter
that contains blank value (null or ""). For example:

* It is impossible to list unbound ports (whose device_id is ""). I
tried the following, but it doesn't seem to work (it returned all ports
instead of the filtered ports).

  GET "/ports?device_id="

* It is impossible to list subnets that doesn't have subnetpool. I tried
the following, but it doesn't seem to work (it returned an empty list
instead of the filtered list).

  GET "/subnets?subnetpool_id=null"

IMHO, we need to add support for that. Otherwise, the filtering feature
is incomplete.

** Affects: neutron

** Changed in: neutron
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Hongbin Lu (hongbin.lu)

  Support filter by attribute with empty value