This has been addressed by
https://docs.openstack.org/glance/latest/admin/apache-httpd.html , which
was first merged back in Pike.

Of course it's always possible to improve the docs, so annakoppad feel
free to put up improvement patches if you are still interested in this.

** Changed in: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  report nginx or non-eventlet based strategies for deploying glance

Status in Glance:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Recently, more than a few people have asked about different ways a
  glance service can be deployed:

    * eventlet based
    * nginx based
    * other ways (like say using repose)

  It would be good to document this in our developer docs or specs and
  create a FAQ page in our launchpad project page for people to refer
  and then discuss further.