Public bug reported:

When I open Angular implementation of Create User form, the choices of
"Primary Project" is filled with existing keystone roles. "Role" choices
is empty.

** Affects: horizon

** Tags: queens-backport-potential

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1751385

Title:
  Primary project choices in AngularJS create user form is populated
  with keystone roles

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  New

Bug description: