http://paste.openstack.org/show/692026/

This turned out to be a typo in keystone_authtoken where I had two
auth_uri and no auth_arl. I must have looked at these dozens if times.

moving to invalid

** Changed in: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1753542

Title:
  TypeError: set_override() got an unexpected keyword argument
  'enforce_type'

Status in Glance:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  On a new install of Openstack (ocata), we are having a problem getting the
glance API up and running.
  This first presented it self in a failure using the CLI.
  http://paste.openstack.org/show/692023/
  Both the glance-api.log and glance-registry.log show the same error reporting
an unexpected keyword argument 'enforce_type'
  http://paste.openstack.org/show/692023/

  I've found this is not a config directive but is set in various python
  packages "enforce_type=True"