** Project changed: horizon => neutron

  Proper error message should get displayed while trying to delete dhcp
  port from horizon

  Steps
  1) Login to openstack horizon
  2) Create network and subnet .
  3) Goto admin --> Networks --> Ports and check there would be dhcp port
listed.
  4) Try to delete dhcp port, exception appears on horizon "Error: Unable to
delete port: (c33a1942-fa07)".

  But same if I try to delete from cli it throws proper error message:

  $ neutron port-delete c33a1942-fa07-454a-95ac-d0e6a52ff481
  neutron CLI is deprecated and will be removed in the future. Use openstack
CLI instead.
  Bad port request: Can not delete DHCP port
c33a1942-fa07-454a-95ac-d0e6a52ff481.

  From cli proper message gets displayed. Can we make changes on horizon
  side also to provide proper error message while deleting dhcp port?