** Changed in: charm-neutron-api

** Changed in: charm-keystone

** Changed in: charm-nova-cloud-controller

** Changed in: charm-cinder

** Changed in: charm-glance

** Changed in: charm-ceph-radosgw

** Changed in: charm-heat

** Changed in: charm-openstack-dashboard

** Changed in: charm-barbican

** Changed in: charm-ceilometer

** Changed in: charm-swift-proxy

** Changed in: charm-manila

** Changed in: charm-aodh

** Changed in: charm-designate

  Update OS API charm default haproxy timeout values

Status in OpenStack AODH Charm:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack Barbican Charm:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack ceilometer charm:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack ceph-radosgw charm:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack cinder charm:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack Designate Charm:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack glance charm:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack heat charm:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack keystone charm:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack Manila Charm:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack neutron-api charm:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack neutron-gateway charm:
  Invalid
Status in OpenStack nova-cloud-controller charm:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack openstack-dashboard charm:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack swift-proxy charm:
  Fix Released
Status in neutron:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Change OpenStack API charm haproxy timeout values

    haproxy-server-timeout: 90000
    haproxy-client-timeout: 90000
    haproxy-connect-timeout: 9000
    haproxy-queue-timeout: 9000

  Workaround until this lands is to set these values in config:

  juju config neutron-api haproxy-server-timeout=90000 haproxy-client-
  timeout=90000 haproxy-queue-timeout=9000 haproxy-connect-timeout=9000

  ------- Original Bug ---------
  NeutronNetworks.create_and_delete_subnets is failing when run with
concurrency greater than 1.

  Here's a snippet of a failure: http://paste.ubuntu.com/25927074/

  Here is my rally yaml: http://paste.ubuntu.com/26112719/

  This is happening using pike on xenial, from the ubuntu cloud
  archive's.  The deployment is distributed across 9 nodes, with HA
  services.

  For now we have adjusted our test scenario to be more realistic.  When
  we spread the test over 30 tenants, instead of 3 and if we simulate 2
  users per tenant, instead of 3, we do not hit the issue.