** Also affects: nova/ocata

** Also affects: nova/pike

** Also affects: nova/queens

  ComputeManager.cleanup_host fails when there are waiting events:
  ValueError: Field value network-vif-plugged-ce531f90-199f-48c0-816c is
  invalid

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Triaged
Status in OpenStack Compute (nova) ocata series:
  New
Status in OpenStack Compute (nova) pike series:
  New
Status in OpenStack Compute (nova) queens series:

  The parsing in cancel_all_events() fails to account for names such as:

  network-vif-plugged-ce531f90-199f-48c0-816c

https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/167023b5074c7cb241b33767d76a116ec95d652c/nova/compute/manager.py#L406

  Which can be constructed when registering the event using a tuple of
  the event name and tag:

https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/167023b5074c7cb241b33767d76a116ec95d652c/nova/compute/manager.py#L460-L463

https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/167023b5074c7cb241b33767d76a116ec95d652c/nova/objects/external_event.py#L51

  So we almost need something like that make_key function but more like
  parse_key where using the known EVENT_NAMES we can split the event
  name to get the name and tag.