[Expired for neutron because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: neutron

  Displayed IP address is different than in the VM

Status in neutron:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hi All,

  I have an unusual issue with OpenStack Pike release when I create a VM.
  The IP address assigned to the VM is different than the IP address in the VM.
  For example, the assigned IP in the Dashboard shows 10.20.5.14, but the IP
address in the VM will be 10.20.5.17.

  I am using Layer 2, Flat Provider network in my configuration.
  Has anyone encountered such an issue?

  I have attached the console log of the VM machine.

  Regards,
  Hanif Kukkalli