Public bug reported:

For each delete flavor request, we are retrieving the flavor information
twice (i.e. get complete flavor list and then get flavor by uuid), The
second call to get flavor by uuid is not required as first call provides
all the necessary information.

Code Change is required to eliminate second calls (i.e. get flavor by
uuid) .

** Affects: nova

  Twice call for retrieving flavor details when executing delete flavor
  use-case