commit 3adff90a373dd81d3471182f7ab07acf7e93826a
Author: Akihiro Motoki <amot...@gmail.com>
Date:   Sat Feb 17 23:24:18 2018 +0900

    Add "Edit Port Security Groups" action

    This commit adds a new action "Edit Port Security Groups"
    which jumps the interfaces tab of the instance detail page.

    In addition, a warning message is added to the "Edit Security Groups"
    form because if a user change security groups as an instance level
    the change will be applied to all interfaces of the instance, so
    it would be nice if we can provide a good navigation to a page
    of editting security groups per port.

    Previously, UpdateMembersStep does not support help_text_template option.
    To use a bold tag in the added help message, we need to use a template
    instead of help_text, so _workflow_step_update_members.html is updated.

    Closes-Bug: #1750147
    Change-Id: I71437a376b94cab90df0e423aa7e1d2d0d8387ee

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Better navigation for editing security groups of instance ports

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Better navigation is needed from the instance table or detail page to
  edit security groups *per instance port*.

  At of now, a user needs to go to "Networks" -> "Ports" -> "Edit
  Security Groups" to change security groups of an instance port. It is
  not an easy path.