Public bug reported:

Cell create command accepts value of transport_url parameter which are not in
specified format.
transport_url is a URL used for messaging transport. It has a defined format
i.e.
"transport://user:pass@host:port[,userN:passN@hostN:portN]/virtual_host?query ".
However, if we pass wrong value which is not in the above given format, then
also command runs successfully without any error message.
Refer https://docs.openstack.org/developer/oslo.messaging/transport.html
Command: nova-manage cell_v2 create_cell --name cell1 --transport-url hello
--database_connection byee

An error message should be returned.

** Affects: nova

  Wrong value is accepted in transport_url parameter of nova cell create
  command