Public bug reported:

When I try to delete a stack I retrieve this error:

DELETE failed: ClientException: resources.server1: Unexpected API Error.
Please report this at http://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/ and attach the
Nova API log if possible. <class 'oslo_db.exception.DBError'> (HTTP 500)
(Request-ID: req-25b0407d-f31a-4ec1-a6ce-3b2ce04914bc)

Then Openstack don't work correctly and I can't access anymore to
Compute->Instances and Network information.

The Nova Api log is attached.

** Affects: nova

** Attachment added: "nova-api.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1774189/+attachment/5146427/+files/nova-api.log

  delete stack failed, oslo_db.exception.DBError