commit 5a52e5aab71cec3840a79616914af5ece8c0af49
Author: Lance Bragstad <lbrags...@gmail.com>
Date:   Thu Apr 19 15:33:56 2018 +0000

    Expose endpoint to return enforcement model

    This commit wires up the last couple pieces of code to expose
    a deployment's enforcement model information via the API. This
    is going to be consumed by other services to make decisions about
    quota calculation.

    Change-Id: I02431d58b50aab2a2da8ca5f90938472aad7a935
    Closes-Bug: 1765193

** Changed in: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  Unified limits API doesn't expose model information

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  One of the primary advantages of the unified limit concept in keystone
  was that keystone would expose the limit model via the API so that
  other services could reason about it during enforcement with
  oslo.limit.

  This was documented in the Queens specification [0], but the
  implementation never included it. This wasn't a real big deal because
  the only enforcement model supported currently is flat. We should add
  this API before we mark the unified limit API as stable or before we
  add any more enforcement models to keystone.

  [0] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/keystone-
  specs/specs/keystone/queens/limits-api.html#flat-hierarchy-enforcement