Public bug reported:

We have installed Openstack Pike version with Openstack Ansible on Ubuntu
16.04.5 LTS (kernel version: 4.15.0-34-generic)
Our environment is HA using VRRP, We have deployed Arista ML2 Plugin Driver and
used Openstack L3 Agent.
When I try to set gateway for router I am getting "Failed sending gratuitous
ARP ... " errors.Full error log is: http://paste.openstack.org/show/730234/.
When I also try to associate floating ip to instance, I am getting similar
error. this is error log: http://paste.openstack.org/show/730247/. although I
am getting errors but it is working properly. ı can reach my instance with
floating ip.

For this error, I manually run 'sysctl -w net.ipv4.ip_nonlocal_bind=1'
on router namespace. After that ı didn't any errors. I am not sure I am
doing right thing.

How can we solve this problem?

my neutron.conf on neutron server side : http://paste.openstack.org/show/730223/
my neutron.conf on neutron agents side: http://paste.openstack.org/show/730250/
my ml2.conf.ini file:  http://paste.openstack.org/show/730251/
my linuxbridge-agent.ini file:  http://paste.openstack.org/show/730217/
my l3-agentini file: http://paste.openstack.org/show/730218/

** Affects: neutron

  Failed sending gratuitous ARP when setting gateway for router