commit 00de8f9a9e36bbca6ef7f0c17c2e6f74a144a358
Author: Brian Haley <bha...@redhat.com>
Date:   Mon Oct 1 13:49:32 2018 -0400

    Do not fail deleting namespace if it does not exist

    Note: this is a squash of two changes since they are
    dependent on each other, and are currently blocking
    the gate queue.

    Sometimes cleanup methods are failing in the check and
    gate queues trying to delete non-existing namespaces.
    Since they could have been deleted asynchronously, don't
    raise if the failure is "No such file or directory" since
    the system is in the intended state.

    Cleaned-up the DHCP agent to longer check for existence
    first, and the tests to longer mock-out the namespace
    exists check.

    Fix test_legacy_router_lifecycle failures

    Multi-path routes returned via the pyroute2 library have
    their outgoing interfaces in the 'multipath' dictionary
    element, not in the route dictionary.  In that case return
    all the multipath routes correctly.

    Change-Id: I5415cb3a88ff2640a19598a1fcb2278388815343
    Closes-bug: #1795482
    Closes-bug: #1795548

** Changed in: neutron

  Deleting network namespaces sometimes fails in check/gate queue with
  ENOENT

Status in neutron:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I have seen the fullstack tests sometimes fail, complaining that the
  namespace doesn't exist.  An example is here:

  http://logs.openstack.org/79/604179/1/check/neutron-fullstack-
  python36/9b41cd5/logs/testr_results.html.gz

  End of stack trace for reference:

   File "/opt/stack/new/neutron/neutron/tests/fullstack/resources/process.py",
line 354, in clean_dhcp_namespaces
      ip_lib.delete_network_namespace(namespace)
    File "/opt/stack/new/neutron/neutron/agent/linux/ip_lib.py", line 1103, in
delete_network_namespace
      privileged.remove_netns(namespace, **kwargs)
    File
"/opt/stack/new/neutron/.tox/dsvm-fullstack-python35/lib/python3.5/site-packages/oslo_privsep/priv_context.py",
 line 207, in _wrap
      return self.channel.remote_call(name, args, kwargs)
    File
"/opt/stack/new/neutron/.tox/dsvm-fullstack-python35/lib/python3.5/site-packages/oslo_privsep/daemon.py",
 line 202, in remote_call
      raise exc_type(*result[2])
  FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

  While some callers check for RuntimeError, none check for this OSError
  errno.ENOENT case.

  In this case, I don't believe we should be returning an error at all,
  since an asynchronous event could have deleted the namespace, and
  since it's no longer there we are in the desired state.

  This will help with some of the recent issues we've had getting code
  merged.