Public bug reported:

The API sample for the GET /servers/{server_id} response is clearly not
correct:

https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/f13debf2f0e5377b9d0b0bbd9422c6a79d2cc611/doc/api_samples/servers/v2.66
/server-get-resp.json

Since a GET on a single server does not return a list. So this likely
isn't tested. If we don't actually need the sample, since 2.66 is about
listing servers and filtering with changes-before, we can remove the
sample.

** Affects: nova

** Tags: api docs low-hanging-fruit testing

** Changed in: nova
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Brin Zhang (zhangbailin)

** Tags added: low-hanging-fruit

  2.66 server-get-resp.json API sample is wrong - and likely not tested

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Triaged

Bug description: