Public bug reported:

1.Assume we have 6 snapshots s1-s6 and page size is 5.
2.Now we access Project->Volumes->Snapshots, we could see s6-s2 in the first
page.
3.Click "Next >>", we could see s1.
4.Click "<< Prev", we could see the s2-s6, instead of s6-s2.
5.Click "Next >>", we could see s5-s1.
6.Click "<< Prev", we could see s6.
7.Now, we found the first page always is s6, and second page always is s5-s1.

** Affects: horizon

** Changed in: horizon

** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Wangliangyu (wangly)

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Pagination of snapshots in not correct

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Confirmed

Bug description: