commit 1a4cc6c96dc9acd5e6bc467f85cb77dd9e32c8d4
Author: Matt Riedemann <mriedem...@gmail.com>
Date:   Wed Dec 19 15:31:16 2018 -0500

    Document using service user tokens for long running operations

    A recent thread in the mailing list [1] reminded me that we
    don't have any documentation for the service user token feature
    added back in ocata under blueprint use-service-tokens.

    This change adds a troubleshooting entry for when using service
    user tokens would be useful, and links to it from two known
    trouble spots: live migration timeouts and creating images.

    [1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2018-December/001130.html

    Change-Id: I1dda889038ffe67d53ceb35049aa1f2a9da39ae8
    Closes-Bug: #1809165

** Changed in: nova

  service user token configuration is not documented

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The send_service_user_token feature added in Ocata:

  https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/nova-
  specs/specs/ocata/implemented/use-service-tokens.html

  Was never actually documented in nova, but clearly it is useful for
  dealing with long running live migration and snapshot operations.

  This came up in the mailing list:

  http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-
  discuss/2018-December/001130.html

  We should document that feature in the admin guide so operators can
  use it for these types of issues.