Public bug reported:

keystone-manage command of db_sync (and also other commands) currently
does not catch any exception at cmd_class.main().

It makes operator very confusing when db_sync is failed since it does
not emit any message at all. I think at the end of the main() in
keystone/cmd/cli.py, we have to catch Exception for any exceptional
cases.

For my case, it causes I don't have pymysql package using mysql+pymysql
for db connection.

Thanks.

** Affects: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  keystone-manage should catch unexpected exception

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):