commit 26b838b7eb17189d1be49bd6d7fa0db0b1c5eed0
Author: Akihiro Motoki <amot...@gmail.com>
Date:   Mon Dec 24 23:30:17 2018 +0900

    Do not instantiate tables when a tab is not allowed

    This commit chnages TableTab class not to instantiate
    tables when the tab is not allowed.

    Previously table(s) in a tab is always instatiated
    regardless of that the tab is allowed or not.

    We usually hide a tab using "allowed" method or "permissions" attribute
    of the tab. Table(s) in the tab usually assumes that its dependencies
    are satisfied and they are already checked by allowed or permissions.

    Change-Id: I51d92221fdf02d836e1dc9343e85a69109159521
    Closes-Bug: #1791296

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Browsing /horizon/admin/info/ fails if Neutron not installed

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  When browsing to Admin -> System -> System information, as an admin
  user, if there's no Neutron installed, then Horizon just crashes:

    [ ... snip ... ]

  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/horizon/utils/memoized.py" in wrapped
    176.             args.insert(request_index, request_func(request))

  File "/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/api/neutron.py" in
get_auth_params_from_request
    804.         base.url_for(request, 'network'),

  File "/usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/api/base.py" in
url_for
    347.     raise exceptions.ServiceCatalogException(service_type)

  Exception Type: ServiceCatalogException at /admin/info/
  Exception Value: Invalid service catalog: network

  After installing Neutron, then things do display correctly.

  It'd be nice to fix this.

  Note, if this matters, I was using the Rocky package 3:14.0.0-2 under
  Debian Sid to do this test.