Public bug reported:

In devstack we configure keystone to run on port 80/443 proxied through
the /identity URL path. We semi-officially recommend doing the same in
production, but all of our documentation points to using port 5000 with
no path. We should update the documentation to use the recommended
endpoint configuration.

Note that keystone and horizon are commonly co-located and horizon by
default runs on port 80/443 with no URL path, so the documentation will
need to explain how to configure apache/nginx/haproxy such that horizon
and keystone don't collide.

** Affects: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  Documentation should use endpoints with path /identity instead of port
  5000

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):