Sorry, I was wrong and everything is ok with documentation. I mark this bug
report as invalid.
Sorry again

** Changed in: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  Deprecated config on rocky's installation tutorial

Status in Glance:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  This bug tracker is for errors with the documentation, use the
  following as a template and remove or add fields as you see fit.
  Convert [ ] into [x] to check boxes:

  - [x] This doc is inaccurate in this way: Deprecated options
  - [ ] This is a doc addition request.
  - [ ] I have a fix to the document that I can paste below including example:
input and output.

  This tutorial(https://docs.openstack.org/glance/rocky/install/install-
  ubuntu.html#install-and-configure-components) of installation of
  glance indicates to modify options which my configuration template
  informs as deprecated, as example:

  /etc/glance/glance-api.conf
  # DEPRECATED: The URL to the keystone service. If "use_user_token" is not in
  # effect and using keystone auth, then URL of keystone can be specified.
(string
  # value)
  # This option is deprecated for removal.
  # Its value may be silently ignored in the future.
  # Reason: This option was considered harmful and has been deprecated in M
  # release. It will be removed in O release. For more information read
OSSN-0060.
  # Related functionality with uploading big images has been implemented with
  # Keystone trusts support.
  #auth_url = <None>

  Same thing with this two parameters
  username
  password

  and others not even appears on config file, like
  project_domain_name
  user_domain_name
  project_name

  Using:
  Linux controller 4.15.0-43-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 6 14:43:28 UTC 2018
ppc64le ppc64le ppc64le GNU/Linux
  Glance 2.9.1

  Should I ignore theses warnings and proceed with installation ?

  Best regards