The standard is documented in the spec, plus the Service Types Authority
helps a ton with standardizing catalogs. We can't change the way
keystone itself validates catalog entries without breaking the API, so
there's nothing we can do here.

** Changed in: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  RFE: Service Catalog Standardization

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  The service catalog is widely used yet poorly documented and doesn't
  have standards. This blueprint identifies areas where we can improve
  the experience with the service catalog for both end users and
  operators.