Public bug reported:

We have periodic "tips" jobs configured so that we can get advance
notice of breaking changes merged into the master branches of various
projects.  Since we are also the team most likely to be working on
glance_store and the glanceclient, we know when changes have been merged
into master on those projects.  It would be useful to be able to run the
"tips" jobs on-demand so we can find out if anything is going to break
without having to wait until the next day.

See https://launchpad.net/bugs/1831963 for an example.

** Affects: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  glance project "tips" jobs should be runnable on demand

Status in Glance:
  In Progress

Bug description: