Adding more generic hints to the keystone message makes sense. I'll
retarget this at keystone.

** Project changed: keystoneauth => keystone

** Summary changed:

- Unclear exception message for incorrect login details
+ "Unauthorized" error message needs more hints

** Changed in: keystone

** Changed in: keystone

** Tags added: low-hanging-fruit

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  "Unauthorized" error message needs more hints

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):
  Triaged

Bug description:
  While I was testing the oslo.limit change, I initially had my password
  auth options set incorrectly and the exception message I got back was:
  "keystoneauth1.exceptions.http.Unauthorized: The request you have made
  requires authentication."

  That's confusing since I attempted to authenticate. It would be more
  user-friendly if the message in this scenario said something more like
  "Failed to authenticate due to bad username or password." At least an
  indication that the failure was due to bad input data, not an attempt
  to do something fundamentally wrong.