Public bug reported:

4265e61bc84ce9bd085a95d8734647f4875af740 introduced DEPRECATION message
into the glance-api.conf claiming that "it is no longer necessary to
reserve a local directory for the temporary image staging area." Similar
claim was made towards tasks workspace area.

Both of the claims are wrong, the dedicated directories are still
necessary for these features to operate properly, only the internal
mechanics how these folders are accessed are being cleaned up and new
ways to configure them was introduced.

To avoid any operator confusion, we should remove those claims from the
deprecation messages.

** Affects: glance

** Changed in: glance
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Erno Kuvaja (jokke)

** Changed in: glance

** Changed in: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  False claim on deprecation message

Status in Glance:
  In Progress

Bug description: