commit 7fc7ef2a07b2d5721db613635873c08ac88b5258
Author: chenxing <chason.c...@foxmail.com>
Date:   Tue Aug 6 12:04:08 2019 +0800

    Specify keystone is OS user for fernet and credential setup

    Change-Id: I40124c809d8b14a6c50edc0f758104ab09656250
    Closes-Bug: #1838554

** Changed in: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  Specify keystone is OS user for fernet and credential setup

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  - [ ] This doc is inaccurate in this way: ______
  - [x] This is a doc addition request.
  - [ ] I have a fix to the document that I can paste below including example:
input and output.

  I would suggest, that in chapter "Install and configure components"
  point 4 "Initialize Fernet key repositories" is clarified in a way
  that the reader knows the username "keystone" and the group name
  "keystone" are not free to be chosen, but specify the operating
  system's user and group "keystone".