commit 0550c0e1f66b26e7e947958fdddb60d8f309e76f
Author: RoyKing <zhangruoc...@unionpay.com>
Date:   Wed Sep 11 20:38:27 2019 +0800

    Avoid unnecessary operation of ovsdb and flows

    Type of lvm.vlan is int and other_config.get('tag') is a string,
    they can never be equal. We should do type conversion before
    comparing to avoid unnecessary operation of ovsdb and flows.

    Change-Id: Ib84da6296ddf3c95be9e9f370eb574bf92ceec15
    Closes-Bug: #1843425

** Changed in: neutron

  br-int lose flows ephemerally due to unnecessary flow operation

Status in neutron:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  when restart ovs-agent, br-int lose flows ephemerally due to
  unnecessary flow operation.

  In _add_port_tag_info[1],type of lvm.vlan is int and
  other_config.get('tag') is a str, they can never be equal. We should
  do type conversion for lvm.vlan before comparing to avoid unnecessary
  operation of ovsdb and flows.

  [1]

https://github.com/openstack/neutron/blob/master/neutron/plugins/ml2/drivers/openvswitch/agent/ovs_neutron_agent.py#L1063-L1070