The nova-console service is xen driver specific and removed on purpose
because it's deprecated, see:

https://review.opendev.org/#/c/610075/

** Changed in: nova

  Install and configure controller node (nova) missing packet

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Invalid

Bug description:

  This bug tracker is for errors with the documentation, use the
  following as a template and remove or add fields as you see fit.
  Convert [ ] into [x] to check boxes:

  - [x] This doc is inaccurate in this way:
  # in section "Install & configure components" -> chapter 1
  the packet "openstack-nova-console" is missing.

  I am installing Openstack Stein on CentOS 7

  - [ ] This is a doc addition request.
  - [x] I have a fix to the document that I can paste below including example:
input and output.

  Input:
  # yum install openstack-nova-api openstack-nova-conductor \
    openstack-nova-novncproxy openstack-nova-scheduler

  output:
  # yum install openstack-nova-api openstack-nova-conductor \
    openstack-nova-novncproxy openstack-nova-scheduler \
    openstack-nova-console

  If you have a troubleshooting or support issue, use the following  resources:

   - Ask OpenStack: http://ask.openstack.org
   - IRC: 'openstack' channel on Freenode