Public bug reported:

After upgrading from an earlier version of stable/stein to a newer
version (released around 2020-02-20) , FIP's on newly created octavia
loadbalancers stopped working.

So what we can see is that everything works except the snat namespaces
never gets the ip assigned via rootwrap nor the iptables rules. It never
happens and there are no errors around this.

Any old loadbalancers that exist work, but can't create new ones.
The loadbalancers themselves work great, using shared networks or tenant
networks they work great too. Asked about it in the octavia irc but they
pointed me to neutron.

Instances can be assigned FIP's normally without issues.

I could use some help/pointers on where to troubleshoot this.
Debug is enabled on neutron but there are simply no errors, everything just
seems to be fine with whats happening.

I'm using DVR HA with OVS.

I'm not even sure what logs to attach since nothing is complaining or
spitting out any errors.

** Affects: neutron

  FIP isn't properly created for octavia loadbalancers