** Also affects: coverage2sql

  No implicit user creation with GRANT syntax in MySQL 8.0 Ubuntu Focal

Status in coverage2sql:
  New
Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Ubuntu Focal (20.04) has mysql 8.0 and with mysql 8.0 there is no
  implicit user creation with  GRANT syntax.

  In Ubuntu Bionic (18.04) mysql 5.7 version used to create the user
  implicitly when using using the GRANT. But starting with mysql 8.0, we
  need to create the user explicitly before using the GRANT command.

  Nova unit and functional tests job using tools/test-setup.sh script
  start failing when running on Ubuntu Focal

  https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/8b0f4fcc21854655a638c413b6fe1a91

  + sudo -H mysql -u root -pinsecure_slave -h localhost -e '
      DELETE FROM mysql.user WHERE User='\'''\'';
      FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
      GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.*
          TO '\''openstack_citest'\''@'\''%'\'' identified by
'\''openstack_citest'\'' WITH GRANT OPTION;'
  mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be
insecure.
  ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 4: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near 'identified by 'openstack_citest' WITH GRANT OPTION' at line 2

  we need to modify the tools/test-setup.sh to create user first.

  Below used to work with mysql 5.7

  GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO '$DB_USER'@'%' identified by '$DB_PW'
  WITH GRANT OPTION;"

  With mysql 8.0 we need to create user first

  CREATE USER '$DB_USER'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY '$DB_PW';
  GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO '$DB_USER'@'%' WITH GRANT OPTION;"