I don't know how this can be neutron bug really. I will move it to Nova
for now.

** Also affects: nova

** No longer affects: neutron

  resize revert will let new data lost

        Hi all,I found a serious problem in revert resize action for a vm. the
revert resize operation will let the increments data lost. the reproduction
steps show below.

  * Step-by-step reproduction steps:
  1、 create a new vm, which flavor choice C1-R2-D10(Core:1, Ram: 2G, Disk:10),
image:centos 76

  2、login the vm, and touch a new file: 1.txt, and write some message to
  the file. like: echo 'aaa' > 1.txt

  3、do resize operation for the vm. change flavor to C2-R4-D20. but do
  not confirm or revert the operation now.

  4、login the vm again, and touch another new file: 2.txt, and write
  some message to the file. like: echo 'bbb' > 2.txt

  5、now we do revert-resize operation, revert the resize operation which
  in 2 step.

  6、when the revert resize done, login in the vm, and we will found the
  2.txt will lost.

  * Expected output:

      I think the increment 2.txt added between do resize and revert
  should be preserved.

  * Actual output:

       but the 2.txt lost !!

  * Version:
    ** OpenStack version: Rocky
    ** Linux distro, kernel. CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003
(Core)、3.10.0-1127.el7.x86_64