Public bug reported:

When I add a speaker to a dragent, the table
bgp_speaker_dragent_bindings gets 2 entries instead of one. One is the
one I am expecting, and the 2nd one is another dragent which has nothing
to do with the one I'm trying to configure.

When there's only a single agent remaining, then it simply doesn't work,
I get this:

# openstack network agent show 0b8214b8-eb73-4823-b4bf-3f1c2865544b -c
configuration
+---------------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| Field         | Value                                                      |
+---------------+------------------------------------------------------------+
| configuration | {'advertise_routes': 0, 'bgp_peers': 0, 'bgp_speakers': 0} |
+---------------+------------------------------------------------------------+

when it really should show 'bgp_speakers': 1...

The only workaround that I found was to:

1/ add a dragent in another node temporarily (one that I don't need).
2/ do the "openstack bgp dragent add speaker"
3/ fix the MySQL bgp_speaker_dragent_bindings table by removing the double-entry
4/ remove the bgp agent that I don't need

This really is annoying, and a fix would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Thomas

** Affects: neutron

  dynamic-routing: "dragent add speaker" is buggy