Public bug reported:

Change I6882fd2381e6ae245 added API v2.13 (stores detail request).  This
API is only available when multistore is enabled, but the version
negotiation code includes it as an allowed version by default.

** Affects: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  API v2.13 should not be a default allowed version

Status in Glance:
  Triaged

Bug description: