commit be0dc09d52efd5e7236a33be552edb6644371cd0
Author: Slawek Kaplonski <skapl...@redhat.com>
Date:   Tue May 9 12:28:03 2023 +0200

    [S-RBAC] Fix new policies for get QoS rules APIs

    During transition to the new secure RBAC API policies, we made mistake
    with policies for QoS rules by defining them to be available for
    ADMIN_OR_PROJECT_READER. This can't be like that as QoS rules don't have
    tenant_id attribute and belongs always to the owner of the QoS policy.

    To fix that, this patch introduces new rules:
    ADMIN_OR_PARENT_OWNER_READER
    ADMIN_OR_PARENT_OWNER_MEMBER

    and uses those in the QoS rules APIs.

    Closes-Bug: #2018727
    Change-Id: I522aeab5094b3f4854303d5e18f3abf6130fb33c

** Changed in: neutron

  [SRBAC] API policies for get_policy_*_rule are wrong

Status in neutron:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  With new defaults policies for get QoS rules are set to
  ADMIN_OR_PROJECT_READER but that's wrong as rules don't have owner.
  Those API rules should be based on the parent owner (qos_policy)
  always.

  Those tests are skipped currently in our CI job neutron-tempest-
  plugin-openvswitch-enforce-scope-new-defaults due to other bug
  (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/2018585).