Hello, I have Question that why LNK 4099 Warning Occur when I build Project
using libyara32.lib
it seems that it's static library hasn't "debug information" -

and compiler warning make this message :

1> libyara32.lib(bn_xxx.obj) : warning LNK4099 : "lib.pdb" can't find debug
information in lib.pdb!!

how I can delete this issue ?

maybe this is happen because of that inner static linked librarys have (
jasson, or etc ) builded with not having "Debug information"...

plz answer me

shall I build all static library new  inside libyara32.lib - like jasson,
openssl, etc.. ) with Debug Informaton( pdb )
using full source ?