Sorry, my typo. I meant --with-crypto, not --enable-crypto.
I expect that if I point yara to the enclave file structure, it won't find
certain header files or libraries and I'll have to
catch and handle them as SGX OCALLS.  The
reason to run yara in enclave is to prevent the rules from being
discoverable outside the enclave, so they
are encrypted until they enter the enclave.   Thanks for verifying the
--with-pic option.