Hi,

I am learning Yara and have a question about how to create a rule that
matches multiple conditions in an offset range
For example, I check two strings str1 and str2. Both str1 and str2 can
appear multiple times in the file. My hit condition is that I see both
strings and there exists a matching pair of str1 and str2 whose offset is
less than 100 bytes. The order doesn't matter. Does Yara support this? if
it supports, how the rule looks like?

Thanks!