Hi,

I am trying to run the DistributedShell exmaple on my hadoop with YARN

Below are the details:

Command used

./hadoop org.apache.hadoop.yarn.applications.distributedshell.Client -jar
/home/impadmin/opensource/hadoop-common/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-applications/hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell/target/hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
-shell_command ls --num_containers 5 --debug

I can see the application is submitted successfully but the final status is
UNDEFINED also application is not get into finished state.

Screenshot attached

Please assist